You can pay the rental price at the pick-up location either in cash or credit card.
1) You submit an inquiry for your desired vehicle. For a concrete information we always need the following data from you: Which vehicle? At which location? On which date? For how long? With how many KM included?
2) We will contact you as soon as possible with the availability of the vehicle and the exact rental price.
3) For a reservation we need your ID card (or that of the renter) and driver’s license (front and back) as a photo or copy.
4) Afterwards we will summarize all details of the offer.
5) You will receive a down payment invoice, with the receipt of payment your reservation is successfully completed.
6) We will now forward all data to the landlord.
7) At least a few days before the rental you will receive all pick-up and contact information for the day of pick-up from the rental company.
8) Please bring the following with you to pick up the vehicle: Identity card and driver’s license once again in the original, if necessary documents of additional drivers, the remaining rent, the deposit.
9) In case of problems with the rental company, the DRIVAR customer service is at your disposal for clarification.
1) You check and sign our cooperation contract.
2) You send us all necessary vehicle data: Pictures in good quality, rental prices, information about deposit, price for additional km before/after rental, deductible, minimum age, other special features.
3) We create the respective vehicle advertisement independently.
4) You put the link from https://drivar.ae with our logo on your own homepage.
5) In case of an inquiry we check the availability at first.
6) If the customer confirms the offer, you block the vehicle for the corresponding rental period.
7) Afterwards we send you all details of the rental including the personal documents of the customer.
8) You contact the customer again regarding the vehicle pick-up, clarify the exact time and inform the contact person on the rental day about the pick-up address and contact details.
9) You carry out the vehicle handover and return.
10) After the rental has been completed, you inform us of the final invoice within 3 working days: Did the customer drive additional KM? Were there any other additional sales with the customer? Any other comments about the rental? Did everything go smoothly and was the renter satisfied?